Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 32

A little dinner music this evening; or at least I ate dinner to it, what you do it up to you; I don't spend my time reading your blog, finding out about the intimate details of your life. I have a private investigator to do that, I read your blogs because the are entertaining.

Side One
Piece: Concerto No. 1 in E minor, Op 11.
1. Allegro maestoso risoluto
Composer: Frederic Chopin
Performer: Dinu Lipatti with Orchestra (not specified which orchestra)
Record Date: May 1948

Side Two
Piece: Concerto No. 1 in E minor, Op 11.
2. Romance (Larghetto)
3. Rondo (Vivace)
Composer: Frederic Chopin
Performer: Dinu Lipatti with Orchestra (not specified which orchestra)
Record Date: May 1948


Fantastic piece, especially if you love keyboard. But then again if you love keyboard you already know about Chopin.

No comments:

Post a Comment